- Group bookings are those where 15 or more people wish to book
- Where the booking is for a date more than 3 months in advance the booking can be held provisionally (option) for 14 days on the bed plan. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
- Where the booking is for a date within 3 months, but greater than a month, it can be held provisionally (option) for 7 days. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed without notification to the group leader. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
- Deposits to secure group bookings must be received as follows:
|TIME BEFORE DATE OF STAY||DEPOSIT REQUIRED|
|More than 1 month||10%|
|1 month or less||100%|
- All group cancellations must be advised in writing either by mail, fax or email. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone.
- Cancellations will incur the following charges:
|TIME BEFORE DATE OF STAY||CANCELLATION FEE|
|More than 1 month||No Fee|
|Less than 31 Days||10%|
|Less than 14 Days||100%|
- Every effort will be taken by Palmers Lodge to accommodate all requested changes to a group booking whether this be in the numbers of participants or the room allocation however, if numbers are decreased by more than 10% less than one month before arrival then the appropriate proportion of the cancellation charges, as stated in (6) may be applied.
- All payments must be made in Pounds Sterling.
- All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Palmers Lodge is not responsible for these fees.
- Security Deposit: Upon check in the group will be requested to hand over a credit/debit card for it to be duplicated/copied in case we need to charge the group for any damages done to the property or if the group has broken any of the hostel rules (An amount of £150.00 in cash can also be given to reception if no credit/debit card is available).
- Coach engines are to be switched off at all times within the property coach park to avoid noise complaints from neighbours.
- At our Swiss Cottage Property, the minimum average age is 16 years old.
- At our Hillspring Property, the minimum average age is 10 years old.
- These terms and conditions can only be varied by the discretion of either the General Manager or the Deputy General Manager.
- Please also read our standard terms and conditions.